Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Tuesday 10 April 2012

The end of the Loop!

Wow time has gone so quickly again that I have now completed all my demo's for the current loop of Docrafts products. Tomorrow will be spent unpacking my bags, having a final play with some of the items and then adding it all into my stash ready for the next kit to arrive in a few weeks. :)

Here are a few cards from the demo on Saturday that I wanted to share, which use the recently released Enchanted Fairies range of products:

This first card uses the tutorial from my previous post for the Box Pop-Up cards and some zingy green card with a fairy topper, papers and sentiment.

This is a mini 4" square stepper card using the die cut frames sheet from the Goody Bag as well as the papers and sentiments.

Lastly is the project which was the 'hit' of the day! This is a mini Easel Box Card which I have made specificaly to fit the mini notelets and envelopes from Papermania.

I used a lot more layers and embellishments on this project than is usual for me and I'm really pleased with how it came out. The store loved it so much that I let them keep the sample and promised the customers I will write up a tutorial to take with me for my next demo in June!


All the rest of my samples from this loop, (over 30 in total!) including the Boofle & Michael Powell ranges can be viewed by clicking the link to my Docrafts designer gallery on the right sidebar, thank you to everyone who have left lovely comments already.
Back soon! Ni. x

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous cards....