Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Creativity Club DT Tuesday - A sketch and a 3D flower.

Morning bloggers! Well I am now up and about to set off to work ready for my 6am start but before I go I wanted to post my Creativity Club DT share for today and again I am sharing 2 cards.
Sorry about the poor light this early in the day lol! I'll redo them later.

Both of my cards today use the Country Companions, Sunshine Meadows collection.
This first card uses one of the exclusive daily sketches available to download within the creativity club and I have so far kept the card very simple and true to the design. However when it is ready to be sent to one of my young cousins I will add personalisation with the recipients name and age in the blank areas. I love Sketches as they are a great way to help you in those moments when your crafting mojo has deserted you!


This next card uses one of my favourite techniques from the Creativity Club the 3D flower embellishment made using the Xcut abloom nesting die. I have used two coordinating papers from the Sunshine Meadows collection, a pale blue/white spot and one with floral pattern.
The watering can Embossabilities sticker has been added to a tag cut from the Happy Days die and I have threaded it onto a strip of the striped paper, layered with a blue ribbon from the same pack.


I hope you like my cards today and don't forget to stop by the Creativity Club downloads section for a new sketch every day and a new download collection every Monday, this week it is the gorgeous Paisley in Cream set with a Mothers Day theme. If you are not a member of the Creativity Club yet then head over to the Docrafts website, here, for more information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two very pretty cards, you flower is lovely! Maddy x