Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Friday 18 February 2011

Oh My Crafts! - Demo Event. =D

Just a quick post for today and no crafty project as such, just crafty name dropping lol! ;)

I had such a fun evening yesterday; myself and my crafty friend attended a demo evening hosted by Oh My Crafts! Yes Kevin & Tony from the actual US company are over here doing a few small demo events using vinyl and glass etching cream.
It was fab, although I had the misfortune of getting picked on to help out in one of the demos lol; not really misfortune at all, it was a bit embarrassing but good fun!
I'll upload a pic later of 2 little coasters we made using the vinyl. Happy Ni! :)

2 comments:

Hazeyj said...

Sounds like you had a good time - can't wait to see your creations! I have made a double easel from your instructions but like a donut I stuck one of the toppers on the wrong way and had to carefully peel it off again. I'll post it soon. Hazel x

Smudgemakes said...

Hi! Looking forward to seeing your creations! I am yet to try the double easel, but, you have an award! Please visit my blog for details!

http://redsmudgeramblings.blogspot.com/