Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Wow! Blog awards x 2!!! =D

Yes thats right, I have been offered 2 blog awards over this weekend! Such a wonderful suprise!

The 1st is the Liebster blog award! This was given to me by Redsmudge, the lovely Clare! Go visit her fab blog here! =D

This award is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light, (so you are asked; please don't tag somebody who already has a ton of followers) and in accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions:

1. You have been tagged, do you want to accept? -
Yes, thanks so much, I am thrilled!
2. Then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo. Done!
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept. Also done & yes please I accept!
4. Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged. Yep done that too!

So here are my chosen 5, mostly from DC, as that is where I spend most of my time and have made my first blog friends!

1. Skated, Kate, a lovely and talented lady & fellow DC member. Go visit her blog here!

2. Incy, Kay, a frequent DC poster, very friendly and I'm excitedly following her new adventures with SCAL! Stop by her bog here!

3. Laineymo, frequent host of the FF challenges over at DC that I love to take part in! I love her layouts and style! Check out her blog here!

4. Jules, a DT member for Funky Hand, obviously I'm a new follower of her gorgeous blog but I love her work! She is running the FH challenge right now too so I must get working on my entry!

5. Kathy, Katalytic, another new blogger who found my blog via DC and I'm glad she did as her work is gorgeous! Find here blog here!

Will be back with my 2nd award later as just seen the time and must dash off to work, boo!!! :(

8 comments:

Jules said...

Thank you very much Ni .. .. .. lovely of you to think of me.

Love Jules xx

Hazeyj said...

Congratulations Ni, very well -deserved! Hazel X

Carrie said...

Congratulations on your awards... but guess what? You have another one... head over to my page to collect it! x

Katalytic said...

Congrats Ni and thanks for choosing me: I will get round to accepting via the blog route asap

MagsB said...

Hiya, Ni! I'm here from Jules's blog, just popping by to say hello. I love your double easel card - thank you so much for the tutorial, I shall have to have a go!

luv, Mags x

Laineymo said...

Evening Ni,
I would like to accept your offer of a blog award, but it will probably take me three weeks to work through the conditions. Might be shouting for help soon. by the way I have become a follower but you may not recognise me I am linked as Elaine Kelly (that being my name like!) Don't know how to change it to Laineymo
Thanks Again
Elaine.

Unknown said...

Thankyou sooooo much Ni, i shall have a good think now about who to pass it on to

Kate xxx

Lucy said...

Thanks for the recent comment on my jump ring jewellery. You should definatly give the jewellery making a go!
You have a great blog! I am now a follower :D
xx