Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Sunday 4 December 2011

January 2012 - Demonstration Dates

I am such a bad blogger, it's been ages again since I posted but having had a break for this loop with Docrafts I have no new samples to show you, however I do have some news, my January 2012 demo dates are confirmed, woo!

You will find the dates for these on the right sidebar, that's over there! >>>

I shall be going to Home Grown Crafts for the first time on the 7th January, its very exciting to be going to a store that is new to me and it also means im sure I will be spending lots of pennies after my demo too! :)

The other 2 weeks I will be at The Range, firstly in Norwich on the 14th and then in Ipswich on the 28th.

I really hope that I get to meet some docrafts forum members or bloggers on my travels, please make sure to introduce yourself if you do stop by! Ni. xx

No comments: