Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Saturday 18 February 2012

Pink 30th Card

Evening all!
Isn't it typical, the day I planned to spend uploading the rest of my samples for this loop of demonstrations is the day that we get 3 1/2" of snow and also our broadband goes down! The latter lasted over a week until a technician came and fitted a new modem & router which is why I haven't posted any new makes for a while.

However this may have been a good thing as it meant that I stayed in the house whilst the snow was bad over the weekend and got a few personal cards made and some extra samples instead of going out or getting lost wandering the internet for hours!
Here is one of my makes, a pretty pink card for a friend.


This card is based on a wordbook style, the front ends at the '3' and the back is the longer panel with the '0'.
I have actually used all Docrafts products on this card but there is a mix of old and new ranges.

The digits are the new more curvy style of typography stamps which I stamped onto hot pink card, cut out and smothered in glitter! Also new is the hot pink glitter satin ribbon and the paper and sentiment from the Hot Diggity Dog collection.
The older products are the pink paper flowers, silver gems, dimensional butterflies and the Tulip layered 'Cake' die.
As you may know if you have read some of my older posts, I love this style of die, you make all the layers of the image and piece it together so you can choose colours to suit your project. If you look at the labels on my sidebar you will see my 'Layered Dies' tag where you can see how I used a die in this same style from the Tatty Ted range.

Right that's it for now, i'm off to upload a few more samples to Docrafts before bed. Night. :) Ni. x

No comments: