Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Sunday 4 March 2012

New Docrafts Demo's

Wow here we are in March already which means it is now time for a new product release from Docrafts. Yay! :)

For the last week I have been shut away in my craft room (whenever I was not at work of course!) busily prepping for my first demo which was yesterday and at another new shop to me, Capture the Magic in Soham. I had a great day in this aladin's cave of crafting goodies (I spent a few pennies too at the end of the day of course!) and met some lovely ladies and really enjoyed demoing the new products.

There are a few new ranges this loop,

* Micheal Powell. Gorgeous scene stamps that work well with promarkrs and watercolours alike.
* Enchanted Fairies. Another collection of the fairies which were previously released in a christmas theme.
* Heartwarmers. A huge collection of fabulous greetings toppers.
*Bookprint. Travel themed urban stamps and matching image papers.
...and of course, the new star...
* Boofle! A wide collection of products featuring the knitted dog. The new Docrafts magazine has a free Boofle clear stamp set!

Over my next few posts I will be sharing some of my demo cards from each range and my new tutorial for this loop a pop up box card/trophy card. Back soon, Ni. :) x

1 comment:

Helen Brill said...

Hi Nic I look forward to seeing your pop up box card
Helen x