Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Wednesday 16 March 2011

My FF hosted Challenge - Sketch!

Morning! Ok so I am always blogging my FF challenge cards from the DC forums, well now I'm hosting the challenge for the first time and this is the sketch I have come up with for it:
I can't take credit for the layout as I saw this card in a big pile of samples on tv recently (can't credit the maker as no names were given, but thank you for the inspiration!) and I loved the layout so I made a sketch!

The challenge is here so if anyone wants to join please pop over, the more the merrier, I'd love new people to join us! :)
If you are not a DC member then it's free & quick to sign up and its a fab forum, not just for great challenges!

Here is my card:

I used my favourite colour purple which I normally revert back to for safety when trying something new lol!
The stamped image was a gift that I coloured in (very basically!) with promarkers and layered onto plain & scalloped circle nesties.
Scallop border punch is DC, embossing folder is CraftsToo and I inked the embossed bits to highlight.
No idea where the sentiment stamps came from as they're so old, I dont care for the text much anymore but its all I have that worked for the strip design!
Ended with my new card candy, never used it before and thought I needed to try (there goes my stash diet!), I quite like the look and love that the white will colour with promarkers to match other images.

TFL! Ni :) x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, i love pruple and these cute FF bears. Will get my challenge card uploaded either tonight or tomorrow.

Kate xxx

Georgina said...

hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) Looks like we have a love of purple in common! :)