Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Monday 18 April 2011

Cricut 'Wild Card' Series #1!

Hello! :)
I bought the Wild Card cartridge for my cricut and have hardly used it yet so am setting myself a personal challenge to make one of each card style and blog it!
This is a fab cartridge with almost 40 different shaped designs of card base and the matching envelopes are amazing!

There are the base card and envelope as well as a: frame, phrase, icon, liner and blackout feature on each design and there is even an alphabet too! I love how much stuff you get on cricut carts. :)
My first card has been uploaded to DC as a challenge card so some followers may have seen it already:

This is the owl card! As it was my first attempt I only used the basic card shape and the liner which was the eyes and kept my decoration simple.
I added a small piece of the dark brown card inside the card base to 'highlight' the beak, inked the edges of the card, and the 'feathers' and then added leaves cut from a punch and cuttlebug quilling die.
The sentiment pictured was removed and a little die cut one added but I forgot to take an update pic before posting it!

TFL, Ni :) x

No comments: