Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Monday 25 April 2011

Cupcake Card!

Good afternoon! Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend, I have been poorly in the last week so it was only my first day out of bed yesterday for a while. To make up for it today I have set myself and the laptop up in the garden in the sunshine! Yay! :)

***

Here is a card I made last night for a friends birthday this month. She is cupcake mad so what could be better than:

Yum! This was made using the DC freebies from one of the fairly recent magazines, the designs are part of the Little Cake Shoppe range.

As well as the cupcake stamps you also got an A6 daisy embossing folder which is how I embossed my scalloped card blank, then I inked over the top to make a nice patterned background.

The cupcakes were stamped in black ink and clear heat embossed to make them shine and then coloured in with promarkers. Each image was then mounted onto nestie cut circles of white card inked at the edges and mounted onto foam pads.

The sentiment was stamped in the same ink and clear heat embossed and I added 2 daisy eyelets to finish.

Another simple to produce card but I think my friend will love it! TFL! Ni :) x

1 comment:

GailieB said...

Hi there, just popped over from the DC website. I love your cupcake card - it is so pretty!