Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Cricut 'Wild Card' Series #2

Good afternoon!
My card today is the second in my Wild Card series; the 'Bandaid' or Plaster if you're English! :)


This is of course the perfect 'Get Well Soon' themed card and so I cut the phrase and its shadow from my Paper Lace cartridge and covered it in glitter glue to make it really sparkle!
I had these little flower die cuts in my stash that I layered up for embellies.

I added these to the base card that I had cut in the blackout feature and the liner feature is the small 'breathable' padded section in the middle, raised up on foam pads for dimension.

Another simple card but its so effective, when I gave it to my friend she was really impressed and it really stood out amongst the other cards she had been given!

TFL, Ni :) x

No comments: