Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Tuesday 25 January 2011

1st Cricut card & a mini canvas!

Almost another week gone by, crikey I've been so busy!

Here is a pic of my first proper card I made using my new Xmas Cricut Baby Bug! YAAAY!!!!! :)
Also used my new MS Monarch butterfly corner punch, and the small and large xcut flower punches.


I have just bought one of these little mini easels to put my cards on to take my photos and it came with a mini canvas. My cousin is decorating her little girls bedroom and so I thought this would look cute on her wall!


Again just a few little flower die cut/punched shapes, canvas painted with pink emulsion and the butterfly is a chipboard shaped I triple embossed with pink ink & embossing powder. I really like this and my cousin liked it so much she is putting on the bedroom door! :)

Another Cricut phrase card on the way soon, in very specific colours! Ni x


4 comments:

Katalytic said...

I love the clean lines on these. I bought some mini easels too!

Hazeyj said...

Beautiful card and I love the little canvas! Hazel x

Kathy said...

Sweet projects!
Thank you for your lovely comment on my Get Funky project - I hope you'll be able to have a go and join in with the challenge

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Wow! They look great! Glad you're getting your craft space sorted - it takes ages doesn't it? The canvases look great. Once you've got the 'Cricut Bug' it'll be hard to cure yourself!

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! x