Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Oopsy!

Wow how bad of me, I have not posted in over a week, hardly a good start to my blog is it!
In my defense I have been busy! Completed two cards for DC challenges, another FF one and the Recycle an Xmas card one!


The FF one was Laineymo's challenge. You had to follow the recipie of 1 bear, 2 backing papers, at least one flower and a sentiment.

The Recycle an Xmas card one was by Lisaxx. Her challenge was to make a card using parts of a shop-bought card you had received. I got this cute lil FF card which was only about 3.5" x 3.5", trimmed the top and bottom off and matted it onto red pearlescent card to highlight the red of the post box and the santa hat, also it matched this tiny strip of ribbon I had left over!

I also have another 3 cards I made for a family members and a friends birthday that I plan to share with you tomorrow! :)


1 comment:

Hazeyj said...

Beautiful challenge cards Ni, I was thinking of joining Lisa's recycle challenge but couldn't face making another Christmas card - nothing really struck me as being suitable for anything except Chrimbo - but I've joined in other challenges on DC's in my defense, lol Hazel x