Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my little place in the blogging world. :)
I like to share details here for the DT projects I create and also some of my own tutorials.
I would love you to leave me a comment so I know that you have visited me.
Thanks for stopping by! Ni :) x

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Holiday!!!!

This week I am off work as working in retail you just dont get any time off over xmas so I always book myself a week in Jan to rest up and play with my new xmas goodies!

Oh and what goodies they were;
my cricut personal, paper lace & wild card cartridges, 1st MS punch monarch butterfly corner, docrafts border and larger flower punches, tons of card and an embossing folder.... phew!
Thats a lot for me, in the next few weeks i'm hoping to upload cards made using them all! :)

*****

Here is my first card of 2011, one of my resolutions was to take part in more DoCrafts challenges so this actually fits the criteria for 2!


The ABC colour challenge was to use grey, a real challenge for me as I didnt think I had any grey papers - I didn't so I made some using MCS!!
I also used my new border punch from DC to make the lace border with my new capsule collection card, and the, G for gold, embellishments using the new large flower punch layered with my small one. Yay used some of my new stash already!

2 comments:

Hazeyj said...

Haha, I found your blog! I don't always look in the obvious places, lol, but snagged it at Docrafts. Love your card and can't wait for more, hugs, Hazel x

Anonymous said...

Love your card. Have just found you from Docrafts. Like you have had their mag from the first and love the forum. Have only had my blog about 6 months and would love some more followers. Good luck with the blogging.
x Tricia (triciafoj on Docrafts)